A few things have happen since my last post 2 weeks ago. Carter can now roll all over the place. He also just had his first tooth break through this last Satruday! WOHOO!! We had a few bad days in the process of it all, but he mostly handled it great. And for now he is back to his happy little self.
He can kind of sit up on his own. He still tips over from time to time, but he's pretty much got it. He LOVES to watch the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on TV (which is what he is sitting there watching).
Carter and I were both sick with I think the flu this last week. It was not a pretty sight at my house. And yes, this is Carter laying in his own puke with a big grin on his face.
Nick and I are SO excited to celebrate our first Christmas with Carter and start our own family traditions. The first tradition we are starting is opening our Christmas PJ's on Christmas Eve. Nick and I both had that tradition growing up. Carter did get to go and sit on Santa's lap. He was not too sure why he was there sitting on Santa's lap having his parents look like fools trying to get him to smile, but this is the best we got.




No comments:
Post a Comment